Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's all new...

Posting in a blog that is.  I have been following so many different quilting/sewing blogs, that I figured I might give it a try and see about letting people see into my world. 



My name is Jennifer, and I am married with two beautiful daughters and 2 wild weimarainers.  My grandmother was really capable behind the sewing machine and could make just about anything.  Now, it’s my turn to try to make some magic happen.  I jumped into quilting feet first about one year ago.  To this day…I am almost finished with my first quilt and I have another quilt top pieced together and one in the works. 

I work full time and a Biologist and taking care of my family is another full time job all in itself, but every now and then I get to work on my sewing and quilting.  I am excited to share with you my adventures in learning how to quilt and mistakes that I will surely learn from in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment